The idea behind this editorial is that of a little girl playing "dress up", albeit in some rather awesome and expensive vintage attire!
D&Me was an amazing location. The stunning clothes and endless supply of props (I never expected a location to have a ready supply of flamingoes!) all added to the styling of the shoot. It was also nice to be somewhere warm when all outside was cold and windy! It's definitely about time I got booked for a shoot in the Maldives I reckon! Anyway, I hope you like the images as much as we enjoyed shooting them. Expect to see a lot more collaborations between myself and the Clothes Whisperer in 2012!
Credits Photographer: Jay McLaughlin Model: Kristin Knox @ Premier (with Butters the Pom) Makeup Artist: Amy Brandon Styling: The Clothes Whisperer Location: D&Me, 309 Brompton Road, London SW3 2DY
Kristin is wearing
- One Vintage Hana Dress £790
- One vintage Rupuzel Dress £1600, Eugenia Kim silver fox fur hat £665, Gryphon biker jacket £380, Vintage Chanel handbag £2900
- One Vintage Krystal Dress £890
- One Vintage Veronica Dress £920
- YSL vintged gipsy dress £950, vintage Chanel handbag £2800
- One Vintage oversized tutu £990, One Vintage Meredith tunic £1100
- Bill Blass vintage skirt £660, One Vintage chiffon dress £350